Europe style for Organic Rhodiola Rosea Extract Manufacturer in Auckland
[Latin Name] Rhodiola Rosea [Plant Source] China [Specifications] Salidrosides:1%-5% Rosavin:3% HPLC [Appearance] Brown fine powder [Plant Part Used] Root [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [What is Rhodiola Rosea] Rhodiola Rosea (also known as Arctic root or golden root) is a member of the family Crassulaceae, a fami...
We thinks what customers think, the urgency of urgency to act in the interests of a customer position of principle, allowing for better quality, lower processing costs, prices are more reasonable, won the new and old customers the support and affirmation for Europe style for Organic Rhodiola Rosea Extract Manufacturer in Auckland, To learn more about what we can do for you, contact us at any time. We look forward to establishing good and long-term business relationships with you.
[Latin Name] Rhodiola Rosea
[Plant Source] China
[Appearance] Brown fine powder
[Plant Part Used] Root
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[What is Rhodiola Rosea]
Rhodiola Rosea (also known as Arctic root or golden root) is a member of the family Crassulaceae, a family of plants native to the arctic regions of Eastern Siberia. Rhodiola rosea is widely distributed in Arctic and mountainous regions throughout Europe and Asia. It grows at altitudes of 11,000 to 18,000 feet above sea level.
There are numerous animal and test tube studies showing that rhodiola has both a stimulating and a sedating effect on the central nervous system; enhance physical endurance; improves thyroid, thymus, and adrenal function; protects the nervous system, heart and liver; and has antioxidant and anticancer properties.
1 Enhancing immunity and delaying aging;
2 Resisting radiation and tumor;
3 Regulating nervous system and metabolism, effectively limiting melancholy feeling and mood, and promoting mental status;
4 Protecting cardiovascular, dilating coronary artery,preventing coronary arteriosclerosis and arrhythmia.
เรียนรู้ชีววิทยาแบบเพลินๆ กับครูสิปป์แสง สุขผล
[ REMINDER : I am not a vegan. I eat a plant-based diet, but all these recipes are in fact vegan.] These recipes are so easy and they don’t require much time at all. I used to hate cooking because I thought it was too much work and it took too much time. If you are trying to loose weight or become healthier I highly suggest cooking your own meals. There are tons of easy, fast, and healthy recipes out there! So don’t make that an excuse to not start eating healthier. After a little bit you will start to enjoy it and you’ll also realize how much easier it is when your trying to eat clean. I really hope you enjoyed this video and found it helpful!!!
Breakfast: Chocolate Peanut butter Protein Waffles
1/2 oat flour
1 tbsp of choc protein
1 tbsp of powdered peanut butter
1 tsp + 1/4 tsp of baking powder
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1/2 cup + 1 tbsp coconut milk
1. Grease your waffle maker and pre-heat it.
2. Grab a bowl to put your dry ingredients in.
3. Add 1/2 of oat flour, 1 tbsp of any chocolate protein powder (I used the Kashi Go Lean Chocolate Protein Powder — https://www.kashi.com/our-foods/powders/golean-plant-powered-shakes-dark-cocoa-power ), 1 tbsp of powdered peanut butter, 1 tsp + 1/4 tsp of baking powder, and 1 tbsp of coconut sugar.
4. Mix the dry ingredients together.
5. Add 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp of coconut milk. ( If you don’t have powdered peanut butter then this is when you mix in regular peanut butter. Your batter might be thicker than mine, but thats okay.)
6. Mix all together (mix well).
7. Once your waffle maker is heated up put the batter onto the waffle maker (with mine I just had to pour it in).
8. I left my waffles cooking for 5-8 minutes, but your time may variety depending on your waffle maker.
9. Take out the waffle and apply toppings. I used 100% peanut butter, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and lite syrup.
1. Cut up all the fruit you want and enjoy.
Dinner: Gluten-free pasta with pesto sauce
3 bunches of Spinach
Cumin or garlic
1. Start cooking gluten-free pasta
2. While the pasta is cooking, throw 3 bunches of spinach, 2 avocados, walnuts, cumin (or garlic), lemon juice, and water ( don’t use a lot of water because you want it to be somewhat thick) in a blender and pulse it until it becomes a sauce-like texture.
3. Drain the pasta.
4. Mix the pasta with the pesto sauce.
5. Add basil or whatever toppings you’d like.