High reputation for Red clover extract in Czech Republic
[Latin Name] Trifolium pratensis L. [Specification] Total isoflavones 20%; 40%; 60% HPLC [Appearance] Brown to tan fine powder Plant Part Used: Whole herb [Particle size] 80Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [What is Red Clober] Red clover is a member of the legume family – the same class of...
The very rich projects management experiences and one to one service model make the high importance of business communication and our easy understanding of your expectations for High reputation for Red clover extract in Czech Republic, We are sincere and open. We look forward to your visit and establishing trustworthy and long-term standing relationship.
[Latin Name] Trifolium pratensis L.
[Specification] Total isoflavones 20%; 40%; 60% HPLC
[Appearance] Brown to tan fine powder
Plant Part Used: Whole herb
[Particle size] 80Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
[What is Red Clober]
Red clover is a member of the legume family – the same class of plants where we find chickpeas and soybeans. Red clover extracts are used as dietary supplements for their high content of isoflavone compounds – which possess weak estrogenic activity and have been associated with a variety of health benefits during menopause (reduction of hot flashes, promotion of heart health and maintenance of bone density).
1. Red Clover Extract can Improving health, anti-spasm, known for healing properties.
2. Red Clover Extract can Treating the skin diseases (such as eczema, burns, ulcers, psoriasis),
3. Red Clover Extract can Treating respiratory discomfort (such as asthma, bronchitis, intermittent cough)
4. Red Clover Extract can Owning anti-cancer activity and prevention of prostate disease.
5. Red Clover Extract can Most valuable of its estrogen-like effect and alleviate breast pain suffering.
6. Red Clover Extract can Contained red clover isoflavones plays in a weak estrogen, estrogen reduces the number and thusalleviate the suffering.
7. Red Clover Extract can Maintaining bone mineral density in postmenopausal women
8. Red Clover Extract can Raising high density lipoprotein cholesterol.
Nutrition Forest Green Tea Extract 98% with 500mg
Green tea belongs to Camellia Sinensis plant, an evergreen shrub whose leaves are used to make tea. Green tea is indigenous to china but now proliferated in many parts of Asia. Steeping leaves into hot water to prepare green tea for drink has promulgated due to its several invincible and incredible benefits.
An easy step of steeping leaves in hot water to release its flavor and extract and then drink gives numerous benefits. Green tea extract helps to lose weight. It supports immune system, inhibits cardiovascular disease and also helps to reduce stress and depression.
Green tea extract contains flavonoids, provide energy to body. Flavonoids are antioxidants which inhibit cells damage by free radicals. Being antioxidant and anti-inflammatory it also prevents cardiovascular disease.
Green tea extract contains some amount of caffeine, a stimulant conducive to burn fat and improves the function of metabolism. Most effective catechin in green tea is EGCG which burns fat and controls large amount of calories.
Why Green Tea?
Green tea has been used as a medicine for thousands of years, originating in China but widely used throughout Asia this beverage has a multitude of uses from lowering blood pressure to preventing cancer. The reason that green tea has more health benefits attached to it than black tea is (apparently) due to the processing. Black tea is processed in a way that allows for fermentation whereas green tea’s processing avoids the fermentation process. As a result, green tea retains maximum amount of antioxidants and poly-phenols the substances that give green tea its many benefits.
Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits — benefits that you may not have been aware of. Some of these benefits are still being debated, so please do your own research if you want to use green tea for medicinal purposes.
1. Weight Loss. Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
2. Diabetes. Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
3. Heart Disease. Scientists think, green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. It may also protect against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
4. Esophageal Cancer. It can reduce the risk of esophageal cancer, but it is also widely thought to kill cancer cells in general without damaging the healthy tissue around them.
5. Cholesterol. Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
6. Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. It is said to delay the deterioration caused by Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Studies carried out on mice showed that green tea protected brain cells from dying and restored damaged brain cells.
7. Tooth Decay. Studies suggests that the chemical antioxidant “catechin” in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections, dental caries and other dental conditions
8. Blood Pressure. Regular consumption of green tea is thought to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
9. Depression. Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is this substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and be a great benefit to tea drinkers.
10. Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial. Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer. In some studies green tea has been shown to inhibit the spread of many diseases.
11. Skincare. Green tea can apparently also help with wrinkles and the signs of aging, This is because of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. Both animal and human studies have demonstrated that green tea applied topically can reduce sun damage.
green tea benefits
benefits of green tea
green tea extract
best green tea
green tea diet
green tea powder
green tea for weight loss
matcha green tea
benefit of green tea
organic green tea
matcha green tea powder
what is green tea
green tea leaves
japanese green tea
health benefits of green tea
green tea side effects
is green tea good for you
green tea health benefits
green tea tablets
what is green tea good for
advantages of green tea
jasmine green tea
green tea supplements
green tea capsules
chinese green tea
side effects of green tea
green tea fat burner
green tea advantages
green tea extract weight loss
green tea extract benefits
This video shows how to make delicious black bean burgers, featuring refried beans, pumpkin seed powder, and sunflower seeds. They are cooked in coconut oil for a delicious nutritious vegetarian entrée.