Special Price for Resveratrol Supply to Argentina
[Latin Name] Polygonum Cuspidatum Sieb. et Zucc [Plant Source] China [Specifications] Resveratrol 50%, 95%, 98% by HPLC [Appearance]Brown or white fine powder [Plant Part Used] Rhizome&Root [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [General feature] 1.100% natural source. Our resveratrol is 100% extracted from natural her...
Our company aims to operating faithfully, serving to all of our customers , and working in new technology and new machine constantly for Special Price for Resveratrol Supply to Argentina, We always hold the philosophy of win-win, and build long-term cooperation relationship with customers from around the world.We believe that our growth base on customer's success, credit is our life.
[Latin Name] Polygonum Cuspidatum Sieb. et Zucc
[Plant Source] China
[Specifications] Resveratrol 50%, 95%, 98% by HPLC
[Appearance]Brown or white fine powder
[Plant Part Used] Rhizome&Root
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
1.100% natural source. Our resveratrol is 100% extracted from natural herb, very safe and more bioactive, which is rich with both CIS-resveratrol and trans-resveratrol.
2.Our resveratrol almost have no unpleasant taste compare to other resveratrols and it can be easier to take by oral.
3.We offer resveratrol at a very competitive price with superb quality.
4.We have a very large output and could manufacturer as customer particular requirement.
Resveratrol is an active component extracted from Huzhang (Polygonum cuspidatum) in China.
It is an antioxidant phenol and a potent vasodilator that inhibits serum triglyceride synthesis, lipid peroxidation, and platelet aggregation.
It is extensively used for treatment of blood vessel disease such as atherosclerosis and hyperlipidemia. In addition, it has anti-virus and anti inflammatory activity, can treat acute microbial infections and viral hepatitis.
Pumpkin pie is perfect for your family dinner. It is not too sweet, and candied ginger adds interesting spicy flavor. It is a great dish for autumn or winter teatime. Pumpkin, ginger and oat biscuits is amazing combination for delicious pumpkin dessert.
640 grams (23 oz) Musquee de Provence pumpkin (or you can use butternut pumpkin)
Sugar (around 3-6 tbsp)
Half cup heavy cream
½ nutmeg (grounded)
3 cloves (grounded)
1 tsp cinnamon powder
150 grams (5,3 oz) melted butter + extra for greasing
250 grams (9 oz) oat biscuits
1 tbsp ginger powder
3 cm ginger root
Half cup of water
5 tbsp sugar
11 inch (28 cm) tart pan
1. First, remove seeds from pumpkin. Do not through away, you can bake them and eat. Pumpkin seeds are very healthy.
2. Slice pumpkin and place it on the baking tray. Bake in preheated oven 180 °C or 350 °F until soft – about 30 minutes, depending on how thick your pumpkin slices are. Let it cool.
3. While your pumpkin is baking, crush oat biscuits in food processor.
Add 1 tbsp of ginger powder, mix, then add your melted butter, mix well.
4. Grease your tart pan with butter or use cooking spray. Make a shell from your biscuit mixture. Bake in preheated oven 180 °C or 350 °F for 10 minutes.
5. Peel ginger root, cut into slices. Cover ginger with water. Cook on medium heat until soft, about 20 minutes, then separate from the water. Add 3 tbsp sugar to softened ginger. Heat the ginger in the pan with sugar and half of ginger water that you extracted previously. Cook, stirring frequently, until water evaporates and sugar becomes browned – that is your candied ginger.
6. To make filling, separate baked pumpkin from skin. Blend the pumpkin until smooth. In a separate bowl whisk 2 eggs, add them to the pumpkin puree, blend until combined. Add a half cup heavy cream, blend. Add ground spices – cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon. Add sugar to your taste. Blend to combine.
7. Pour pumpkin mixture on your baked shell. Place the tart in the preheated oven 180 °C or 350 °F for 40-50 minutes until filling looks firm.
8. Garnish with candied ginger.
Rebuild your life and feel great with ENZACTA’s alfa PXP FORTE.
Nutrition; it is the cornerstone of your health. It can sway how you feel, and determine how you live. Now available for you is alfa PXP FORTE. Created from select rice grains from deep within the Siam Valley of Thailand, alfa PXP FORTE is harvested at its optimum age using sophisticated proprietary technology. Polysaccharides, polypeptides, and other essential nutrients from these select rice grains are bonded together to form alpha glycans, which can be directly absorbed into your cells.
Soon you will know how to rebuild yourself.