China Top 10 Konjac Gum Powder Factory in Liberia
[Latin Name] Amorphophallus konjac [Plant Source] from China [Specifications] Glucomannan85%-90% [Appearance] White or cream-color powder Plant Part Used:Root [Particle size] 120 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤10.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [Introduction] Konjac is a plant that is found in China, Japan and Indonesia...
Our development depends on the advanced equipment ,excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces for China Top 10 Konjac Gum Powder Factory in Liberia, Our professional technical team will be wholeheartedly at your service. We sincerely welcome you to visit our website and company and send us your inquiry.
[Latin Name] Amorphophallus konjac
[Plant Source] from China
[Appearance] White or cream-color powder
Plant Part Used:Root
[Particle size] 120 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤10.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
Konjac is a plant that is found in China, Japan and Indonesia. The plant is part of the genus Amorphophallus. Typically, it thrives in the warmer regions of Asia.
The extract of the Konjac root is referred to as Glucomannan. Glucomannan is a fiber-like substance traditionally used in food recipes, but now it is utilized as an alternative means of weight loss. Along with this benefit, konjac extract contains other benefits for the rest of the body as well.
The main material of the natural konjac gum is fresh konjac, which grow in virgin forest in Hubei area. We use advanced method to distill the KGM, aminophenol, Ca, Fe, Se which are good for health. Konjac is known as“ the seventh nutriment for human”.
Konjac Gum with its special water holiding capacity, stability, emulsibility, thickening property,suspension property and gel propery can especially adopted in food industry.
1.It could reduce postprandial glycemia, blood cholesterol and blood pressure.
2.It could control appetite and reduce body weight.
3.It could increase insulin sensitivity.
4.It could control insulin resistant syndrome and diabetesII development.
5.It could reduce heart disease.
1) Gelatinizer(jelly, pudding, Cheese, soft candy, jam );
2) Stabilizer(meat, beer);
3) Film Former(capsule, preservative)
4) Water-keeping agent( Baked Foodstuff );
5) Thickener (Konjac Noodles, Konjac Stick, Konjac Slice, Konjac Imitating Food stuff);
6) Adherence agent( Surimi );
7) Foam Stabilizer (ice cream, cream, beer)
Vezi si cumpara aici: https://republicabio.ro/pages/search-results-page?q=RB1000042 sau aici: https://republicabio.ro/search?q=RB1000042
• Stevia este o planta sud-americana, zona de unde vin multe alte plante cu aplicatii medicinale, dar aceasta este folosita ca indulcitor, alternativa mult mai sanatoasa a zaharului.
• Din seria celor mai buni indulcitori, stevia este in top.
• Componentele acestei plante sunt de 40 de ori mai dulci decat zaharul.
• Contine compusi care ajuta sangele sa controleze nivelul de zahar, de colesterol si tensiunea arteriala.
• Stevia a atras atentia iubitorilor de sanatate, de fitness si de viata in general.
• Intareste sistemul imunitar
• Ajuta la mentinerea sanatatii parului si scalpului, dar nu va grabiti sa o puneti in apa de baie. Grija pentru sanatate vine din interior!
• Un borcan contine 50g de frunze de stevia pulbere, produs certificat ecologic.
• Este dulce, foarte dulce, dar nu vine cu calorii la pachet!
• Diluati-o in apa si obtineti o excelenta apa de gura cu o puternica actiune antibacteriana.
• Consumata zilnic, ca atare, diminueaza dorinta de a fuma sau de a consuma alcool.
• Nu are efecte secundare nici macar la utilizarea pe termen lung.
• Este in cele din urma un indulcitor care nu modifica gustul ceaiului, cafelei sau al altor bauturi reci sau calde, asa ca stiti ce trebuie sa faceti cu el.
Toate drepturile rezervate:
Doar produse certificate organic!
Alright FitHair Crew!
I am back with FitHair video focused on foods you should eat to help grow your hair from the inside out. Pumpkin seeds are the edible seed of a pumpkin or other type of squash.
As you can tell, they are oval, flat and can be found in a variety of colors such as green or white from the outer hull. Pumpkin seeds are a natural source of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids. They are powerful seeds packed with vitamins B and K, calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, potassium and copper.
Pumpkin seeds also contain vitamin E and A, which helps improves the skin tone and aid in the production of new skin cells and repair.
As you can tell, eating these seeds can help aide in growing healthy hair from the inside out. An easy way to consume them is to eat them raw but a great way to save money is to do a homemade pumpkin milk.
Easy recipe for pumpkin milk
- Milk strainer or cloth
- Pumpkin seeds (about a large handful)
- 1- 32-ounce mason jar
- 64-ounces of water
- Milk Bag
- Organic Milk Bag
Your Call Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook @Alexandriawill
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook @TheFitHair
This video is not sponsored.
Disclaimer: The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website/video is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. JustAlex/Alex Williams/ The FitHair does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on this website. Reliance on any information appearing on this video or website is solely at your own risk.