Factory Cheap Hot Wolfberry Extract Manufacturer in San Diego
[Latin Name] Lycium barbarum L. [Plant Source]from China [Specifications]20%-90%Polysaccharide [Appearance] Reddish brown powder Plant Part Used:Fruit [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum Product Description The wolfberry is harvested when the fruit is orange red. After drying to the skin wrinkles, it is exposured to the skin moist and soft fruit, then r...
We are proud of the high customer satisfaction and wide acceptance due to our persistent pursuit of high quality both on product and service for Factory Cheap Hot Wolfberry Extract Manufacturer in San Diego, Your inquiry will be highly welcomed and a win-win prosperous development are what we are expecting.
[Latin Name] Lycium barbarum L.
[Plant Source]from China
[Appearance] Reddish brown powder
Plant Part Used:Fruit
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
The wolfberry is harvested when the fruit is orange red. After drying to the skin wrinkles, it is exposured to the skin moist and soft fruit, then removed the stem. Wolfberry is a kind of rare traditional Chinese medicine which is very rich in nutrients and has high medicinal value The materials contain not only such as iron, phosphorus, calcium, but also a lot of sugar, fat and protein. It also contains polysaccharide with good health care function to human body and organic germanium that is beneficial to human’s intelligence.
1. With the function of regulating immune, inhibiting tumor growth and cell mutation;
2. With the function of lipid-lowering and anti-fatty liver;
3. Promoting the function of hematopoietic;
4. With the function of anti-tumor and anti-aging.
1. Applied in food field, it can be produced into wine, canned, condensed juice and other more nourishment;
2. Applied in health product field , it can be made into suppositories, lotions, injection, tablets, capsules and other dosage forms to regulate immunity;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, effectively treating cancer, hypertension, cirrhosis and other diseases;
4. Applied in cosmetics field, it can prevent skin aging and improve skin elasticity.
Pumpkin pie is perfect for your family dinner. It is not too sweet, and candied ginger adds interesting spicy flavor. It is a great dish for autumn or winter teatime. Pumpkin, ginger and oat biscuits is amazing combination for delicious pumpkin dessert.
640 grams (23 oz) Musquee de Provence pumpkin (or you can use butternut pumpkin)
Sugar (around 3-6 tbsp)
Half cup heavy cream
½ nutmeg (grounded)
3 cloves (grounded)
1 tsp cinnamon powder
150 grams (5,3 oz) melted butter + extra for greasing
250 grams (9 oz) oat biscuits
1 tbsp ginger powder
3 cm ginger root
Half cup of water
5 tbsp sugar
11 inch (28 cm) tart pan
1. First, remove seeds from pumpkin. Do not through away, you can bake them and eat. Pumpkin seeds are very healthy.
2. Slice pumpkin and place it on the baking tray. Bake in preheated oven 180 °C or 350 °F until soft – about 30 minutes, depending on how thick your pumpkin slices are. Let it cool.
3. While your pumpkin is baking, crush oat biscuits in food processor.
Add 1 tbsp of ginger powder, mix, then add your melted butter, mix well.
4. Grease your tart pan with butter or use cooking spray. Make a shell from your biscuit mixture. Bake in preheated oven 180 °C or 350 °F for 10 minutes.
5. Peel ginger root, cut into slices. Cover ginger with water. Cook on medium heat until soft, about 20 minutes, then separate from the water. Add 3 tbsp sugar to softened ginger. Heat the ginger in the pan with sugar and half of ginger water that you extracted previously. Cook, stirring frequently, until water evaporates and sugar becomes browned – that is your candied ginger.
6. To make filling, separate baked pumpkin from skin. Blend the pumpkin until smooth. In a separate bowl whisk 2 eggs, add them to the pumpkin puree, blend until combined. Add a half cup heavy cream, blend. Add ground spices – cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon. Add sugar to your taste. Blend to combine.
7. Pour pumpkin mixture on your baked shell. Place the tart in the preheated oven 180 °C or 350 °F for 40-50 minutes until filling looks firm.
8. Garnish with candied ginger.
How it Works for Diet using Sugar Blocker in this area Mobile
Why it Works for
F21 is an All Natural Sugar Blocker that assists restrict your blood sugar level absorption. It includes different substances discovered to have various wellness perks, such as L-Arabinose, Coriolus Versicolor Polysacchride, Konjac-Mannan, Magnesium Stearate, Mint taste: Menthol and Natural Colors. F21 not just does it assist advertise weight-loss, (PSK) enhances your immune system feedback. In fact, for each gram of F21, you can block approximately 20 grams of sugar (sucrose). The formula not just assists advertise weight-loss, it benefits the intestinal system by permitting the obstructed sucrose to sustain helpful probiotic germs while the polysaccharide (PSK) enhances your immune system feedback.
DG Smith https://www.davegsmith.com/
diabetes care :
00:00:05 sugar cravings
00:00:12 safe appetite suppressant
00:00:19 F21 Sugar Blocker
00:00:27 Weigh tloss