Top Quality White Willow Bark Extract Manufacturer in Melbourne
[Latin Name] Salix alba L. [Plant Source] from China [Specifications] Salicin 15-98% [Appearance] Yellow Brown to White powder Plant Part Used: Bark [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum Brief Introduction Salicin is a naturally occurring compound found in the bark of several...
We believe that long term partnership is a result of high quality, value added service, rich experience and personal contact for Top Quality White Willow Bark Extract Manufacturer in Melbourne, We are sincere and open. We look forward to your visit and establishing trustworthy and long-term standing relationship.
[Latin Name] Salix alba L.
[Plant Source] from China
[Specifications] Salicin 15-98%
[Appearance] Yellow Brown to White powder
Plant Part Used: Bark
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
Salicin is a naturally occurring compound found in the bark of several species of trees, primarily North American in origin, that are from the willow, poplar, and aspen families. White willow, from whose Latin name, Salix alba, the term salicin is derived, is the most well known source of this compound, but it is found in a number of other trees, shrubs, and herbaceous plants as well being synthesized commercially. It is a member of the glucoside family of chemicals and is used as an analgesic and antipyretic. Salicin is used as a precursor for the synthesis of salicylic acid and acetylsalicylic acid, commonly known as aspirin.
A colorless, crystalline solid in its pure form, salicin has the chemical formula C13H18O7. Part of its chemical structure is equivalent to the sugar glucose, meaning it is classified as a glucoside. It is soluble, but not strongly so, in water and alcolhol. Salicin has a bitter taste and is a natural analgesic and antipyretic, or fever reducer. In large quantities, it can be toxic, and overdoses may lead to liver and kidney damage. In its raw form, it may be mildly irritating to skin, respiratory organs, and eyes.
1. Salicin is used to ease pain and reduce inflammation.
2. Relieve acute and chronic pain, including headache, back and neck pain, muscle aches, and menstrual cramps; Control arthritis discomforts.
3. Relieve acute and chronic pain.
4. It has the same effect on the body as aspirin without any of the side effects.
5. It is an anti-inflammatory, a fever reducer, an analgesic, an anti-rheumatic, and an astringent. Specifically, it helps to relieve headaches.
2.Reduce a fever,
3.Use as an analgesic and astringent,
5.Ease pain caused by rheumatism, arthritis, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Rhodiola Reviews. https://www.perfect-supplements.com/rhodiola-reviews.html Objective, scientific information on how to review and compare Rhodiola Rosea supplements. Not all Rhodiola Rosea supplements are the same – in this review of Rhodiola, we show you how to compare labels and find the most effective type of Rhodiola Rosea.
Rhodiola Rosea is an adaptogen herb that has numerous health benefits. Here are some of the primary health benefits of Rhodiola Rosea…
* Increase energy, endurance and stamina
* Helps reduce stress and anxiety
* Can decrease the recovery time needed after strenuous muscular workouts
* Uplifts moods
* Promotes mental clarity and mental performance
* Helps maintain high levels of creatine phosphate (athletes love this one!)
* Improves sexual performance
* Promotes healthy sleep
The problem is that many of the Rhodiola supplements on the market do not have the right ingredients to provide the above benefits. If you want to use the most effective Rhodiola Rosea supplements you want to go with -
* Rhodiola Rosea that is wildcrafted exclusively from the Siberian Mountains
* Rhodiola Rosea that is lab tested and conforms to the 3:1 ratio of Rosavins to Salidroside
* Rhodiola Rosea that is 100% Freeze Dried
In this video we look at Rhodiola Reviews and try to determine which Rhodiola Supplements are the best. In addition, we look at Rhodiola Rosea side effects and health benefits of Rhodiola.
Watch our Rhodiola Reviews video and please contact us with any questions. Thank you!